What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a French rejuvenation technique that uses micro injections of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin.
What are the benefits of mesotherapy?
- Improves dull, tired looking skin
- Improves superficial wrinkles
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps with hyperpigmentation
- Helps with acne
- Gives your skin a glow!
How often should I have the treatment done?
This will depend on what your needs are and what the clinician advises.
How long is the downtime?
There may be slight bruising for a few hours after treatment.
What type of skin is this treatment for?
All! Dry, oily and combination.
What is the aftercare for Mesotherapy treatment?
- Avoid direct sunlight for 72 hours
- Use sunscreen
- Don’t pick at skin
- Avoid Alcohol for 24 hours
- Avoid excessive exercise for 24 hours
How long do results last?
The results can last for 3-6 months after the treatment.