Maintaining a good oral care routine at home is just as important as visiting your dentist for regular check-ups.
The Alexandra Dental team will always try to advise and guide you on how best to keep your gums and teeth as healthy as possible.
We have put together some easy tooth brushing tips for you to follow and look after your oral health:
- Brush your teeth at the beginning and end of every day for at least two minutes
- Wait for half an hour after a meal to brush your teeth
- When choosing a tooth brush, opt for medium or soft bristles
- Aim the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum line and brush your teeth and gums in a circular motion
- Brush the inside, outside and tops of your teeth
- Supervise children aged six or under when they brush their teeth
- Interdental cleaning using TePe brushes (bristle brushes) are effective at removing plaque between teeth
If you would like further support in maintaining your oral health, feel free to make an appointment with our hygienist who can provide further support. We also have information on the most suitable dental products to meet your needs.
For the latest videos and tips and tricks follow us on Facebook.
please click here to contact us for more information or call 01442 256335