What is Dermapen?
Dermapen is a microneedling device that is used to lift, tighten, and rejuvenate your skin. This treatment has minimal downtime and is suitable for all skin types.
What is Dermapen good for?
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Reducing the appearance of scars
- Reducing wrinkles
- Reducing pigmentation
How often should I have the treatment done?
Every 4-6 weeks for the best results!
How long is the downtime?
The redness should subside within 24 hours. Depending on the sensitivity of the skin, it could last for a couple days.
What type of skin is this treatment for?
All! Dry, oily and combination.
What is the aftercare for Dermapen treatment?
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours
- Use sunscreen for 2 weeks
- Be gentle with your skin
- Don’t put makeup on for 24 hours after
- Avoid excessive exercise, saunas and anything that can make you sweat until the redness has gone
- Use gentle skincare products and keep it minimal
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days