• Certificate in Contemporary Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry - National Aesthetic and Implant Training Institute
• Diploma in Restorative Dentistry - Warwick University
• MSc Restorative Dentistry (in progress)
• Member of British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Education
• Platinum Provider of Invisalign Clear Braces
Shilan graduated from Guy’s King’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and, since, he has used his training as a platform to perfect his skills in general and cosmetic dentistry. He has spent time travelling around the globe to train from world leading specialists, learning the latest cosmetic and orthodontic treatments, and utilising cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
He is highly committed to providing his patients with the best care available by enhancing their smiles and helping patients to gain more confidence in themselves.
In 2010 Shilan spent his year specifically only treating truly phobic people who had not visited the dentist for many years. From this experience, he knows just how to put the most nervous patients at ease.
Shilan is currently completing his Masters degree in restorative and aesthetic dentistry at Warwick University. He is also qualified to provide clear 'Invisalign' braces, Inman aligners and 6 month smiles braces.
He has also completed a qualification in dental education and is now committed to training the next generation of dentists, dental nurses and therapists. He also mentors dentists in London in 6 month smiles braces.
Aside from dentistry, Shilan is an avid traveller and enjoys discovering new experiences and cultures. He recently climbed Mount Kilimanjaro in January 2014 to raise money for charity.